Mid-Semester Test Details & FAQs
BFF5250 Corporate Treasury Management
Semester 1 2022
企业资金管理代写 The exam will be marked out of 100 marks. Type of questions & mark distributions: 8 multiple-choice questions (MCQs): 8 X 7.5 = 60 marks….
Weight Assigned: 10%.
Time: Week 6. 2PM on Monday, 4 April. Melbourne Time.
Duration: 90 minutes (including reading time)
Consultation: Monday, March 28, from 5:00-6:00pm (or by email)
Access: BFF5250 Moodle site.
Under the “Assessment” tab, the link “Mid Semester Test – Quiz – 31 August 2021, 1:00pm (Melbourne, Australian time)”
You only have ONE attempt for the MST.
Exam Type: Open book.
A formula sheet can be found at the end of this document.
1 Exam format 企业资金管理代写
The exam will be marked out of 100 marks. Type of questions & mark distributions:
- 8 multiple-choice questions (MCQs): 8 X 7.5 = 60 marks. The coverage roughly follows:
o 6 MCQs covering content between week 1-3
o 2 MCQs covering content between week 4-5
- 4 multiple-choice questions 4 X 10 = 40 marks covering contents between week 4 and 5:
- The weight of concepts-related questions is roughly 15%.
All materials covered in lectures of Week 1 through 5 and prescribed readings are potentially examinable, including lecture materials, review questions and quizzes, and the textbook. The difficulty level of the MST is similar to review questions and post-lecture quizzes.
In your preparation, I suggest you focus on:
- Lecture materials, especially the review questions and example questions we have covered in class;
- Week 1-5 post-lecture quizzes.
- Other materials.2
The MST questions are similar to the examples in lectures or questions in your post-lecture quizzes. That should provide enough practice materials. In addition, we posted a mock test containing six MCQs (1 mark each) to prepare you for the test format.
2 FAQ 企业资金管理代写
How long is the BFF5250 Semester Test (ST)?
TEST DURATION: 90 minutes (inclusive of reading time).
How do I access the BFF5250 Semester Test (ST)?
You may access the Moodle Quiz in the Folder on the BFF5250 Moodle site labelled “Mid Semester Test – Quiz – 4 April 2022, 2:00pm (Melbourne, Australian time)”.
What do I do if I am overseas and the time zone is different, I am I would prefer to be sleeping than sitting a semester test?
If the centrally organised semester test is scheduled between 10pm and 6am in the time zone in which you reside then you need to contact the Chief Examiner to make alternative arrangements. For students based in Australia, New Zealand, China, South East Asia and most states in the US time zone should not be an issue.
What if I encounter technical issues throughout sitting the BFF5250 MST?
Students’ responsibility is to ensure that they have reliable electronic devices and a working internet connection when sitting in the MST. Any Moodle-related technical issues will be communicated to students by the Chief examiner. The Chief Examiner, Dr. Idan Hodor, will be available on email during the MST and can be reached at [email protected]
What should I have ready before I log in for the test? 企业资金管理代写
Before you log in, have blank paper, pen and/or two/three lead pencils and an eraser, as well as your calculator ready. You will only have 70 minutes to complete this test (with 10 minutes reading time included).
Is the BFF5250 Semester Test open book?
Yes, it is open book.
What if I am sick on the day of the ST?
Students enrolled at an Australian campus (including those who will be sitting the test from an overseas location) must use the online system to apply for special consideration (refer to the following link for details of how to apply).
You need to apply no later than two University working days after the due date of the affected assessment or activity.3
Please note that special consideration may be granted but is not guaranteed. Take careful note of the specific grounds upon which special consideration may be granted.
What if I have a clash between the BFF5250 MST and another unit?
If your timetable test (please refer to Exam timetable tile via my.monash portal) clashes with a lecture or seminar in another unit then you will be required to view the recording for that lecture or seminar via learning capture. If you have a clash with a different class activity, please contact the unit coordinator of the affected class to make an alternative arrangement.
Neither of the above circumstances will constitute reasonable grounds for special consideration. Your MST takes precedence over other activities during this designated MST period.
What if I have work commitments that clash with BFF5250 MST? 企业资金管理代写
Outside work commitments are not sufficient grounds for special consideration. If you do have outside work commitments, you will be required to make arrangements as early as possible so you can attend your timetabled semester test, as you would have been given early notice of this scheduled ST time.
Monash policy and procedures state under Section B of Assessment in Coursework Units:
Adjustments to Assessment Procedures the following:
There are many different circumstances, which may give rise to a special consideration application. Such as:
- short-term serious medical condition. This includes hospital admission, serious injury, severe asthma and severe anxiety or depression.
- loss or bereavement (for example, death of a close family member).
- family relationship breakdown.
- hardship or trauma. This may include: victims of crime; sudden loss of income or employment; or severe disruption to domestic arrangements.
- obligations to military, jury or emergency services (such as the Country Fire Authority).
- for students registered with the Elite Student Performer Scheme for student athletes, artists, performers participating in a key event and for students competing in key academic events and programs representing the University.
- for student carers, where acute illness or other exceptional cause affects the person for whom they care and impacts on the student’s ability to prepare for or perform the assessment.
I bring to your attention that special consideration will not be granted for: 企业资金管理代写
- Managing workload from other units of study;
- Managing work commitments;
- Managing activities arising from voluntary representation as a member of a club or society;
- Misreading the examination timetable; or4
- Information and communications technology-related problems, except where they could not have been prevented, avoided or the effects minimised by reasonable diligence by students.
When do I get my grade?
The MST is being electronically graded with a scale out of 100 marks. The release of your grades will occur on Friday in Week 7. Students individual feedback will be available upon request with the Chief Examiner by appointment only during weekly consultation hours starting from Week 8 till Week 10.
3 Formula sheet 企业资金管理代写
This is the formula sheet for your mid-semester test paper.
Standard Normal Probability
(1) in the case z = 1.25, Prob(X < 1.25) = N(1.25) = 0.8944;
(2) z at 95th percentile is ?xy% ≈ 1.65; z at 90th percentile is ?xC% ≈ 1.28.