BUS334 Corporate Governance and Accountability
公司治理报告代写 Your mark for this coursework will contribute 40% towards your final mark (please see the module outline for details).
Your mark for this coursework will contribute 40% towards your final mark (please see the module outline for details).
Coursework Assignment: 公司治理报告代写
Select and analyse ONE of the high-profile corporate scandals or failures listed below and produce a written report addressing the following aspects:
1) A very brief background of the case company. (10%)
2) The themes of the scandal /failure: How did the corporate failure/scandal happen? What went wrong, from a corporate governance perspective? (20%)
3) The consequences and aftermath of the scandal/failure. (20%)
4) Which changes would you make to the company’s corporate governance settings if you were given the chance before the scandal/failure? Justify your suggestions by referring to the relevant theory(ies), academic findings and possibly other resources. (40 %)
The assignment must be uploaded via QMPlus.
- The written report will count 40% towards your final mark for the module.
- The written report should be no more than 2,000 words (excluding the references) and all assignments must be word-processed. Citations in the texts are included in the word limit, while references at the back are NOT. Footnotes /Endnotes in the main text are allowed, which should be kept to the minimum and are included in the word count. Figures, graphs, and appendices (no more than five) are NOT included in the word limit.
Please include a word count on the coversheet and, in accordance with School policy as set out in the Undergraduate Handbook, penalties for exceeding word limits will apply.
- The allocation of marks (90% of this coursework) among sub-questions is specified in the question.
- The remaining 10% will be rewarded to overall writing, editing and presentation.
- Your report must be written in an academic and professional manner
- Please make suitable use of sub-headings.
- It is recommended to use font size 12, with either Times New Roman or Arial. 公司治理报告代写
- The coursework must be typed and double-spaced.
- Insert page numbers.
- Please acknowledge all sources of information you use in your work, using the Harvard Referencing System, please see Appendix 2 for guidelines if you are not sure how.
- Pay attention to the spelling, grammar, and overall presentation.
- Ensure that you address all the questions and write in coherent manner.
- You should ensure that you follow QMUL anti-plagiarism guidelines.
- For the aspects not specified here, please refer to the Programme Marking Guidelines, and your Undergraduate Student Handbook.
Appendix 1 Grading Form & Marking Criteria
Appendix 2 Referencing
Please clink the link below for guidance in terms of how to cite using Harvard Style Referencing.
FIND IT! USE IT! REFERENCE IT! QMUL INFORMATION LITERACY SKILLS
- Learning and Support
- Find It! Use It! Reference It! QMUL Information Literacy Skills
- Reference It!
- Referencing Information
REFERENCING INFORMATION 公司治理报告代写
How to reference information.
- HOW DO I CORRECTLY REFERENCE MY WORK?
2.2. THE HARVARD REFERENCING STYLE
The Harvard referencing style is also known as the Author & Date system.
Whenever you quote another person’s words or specifically refer to their work you must cite the author’s surname and the year of publication. For example:
Macromolecules are the central molecules of all living organisms (Liljas, 2009).
This would be inserted into your reference list/bibliography as:
Liljas, A. (2009). Textbook of structural biology. Hackensack, NJ: World Scientific.
The following are some examples of how different items are referenced (not a complete list):