法学生简历代写 To contribute strong background in tax law to US and Japan tax-compliance and research projects duringsummer internship position at…
No.67,Lane123,Job Rd. Job Distrinct, Shanghai, China 200070
(+86) 138-001-38000 [email protected]
To contribute strong background in tax law to US and Japan tax-compliance and research projects duringsummer internship position at White & Case LLP, Tokyo office
Professional Profile 法学生简历代写
• Solutions-driven law student with strong track record of experience to complement legal abilities, as well as solid educational background in tax law, including coursework in international tax, business tax, estate and gift tax, and income taxation of trusts and estates.
• Client-focused team player with excellent quantitative skills.
• Computer-literate oral, written, and interpersonal communicator and presenter; fluent in Japanese and computerproficient in Westlaw, Lexis-Nexis, MS Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• US citizen with cultural activities visa.
• Juris Doctor, Columbia University School of Law, New York, NY, expected May 2009; 62 credits completed;Grade Point Average: 3.06; completed semesters of study abroad at Waseda University, Tokyo, Japan, and Kyushu University, Fukuoka City, Japan
• Bachelor of Arts in History, Manhattan College, Riverdale, NY, May 2006; Grade Point Average: 3.3 cumulative, 3.6 in major
Honors and Distinctions 法学生简历代写
• Waseda University Tokyo, JapanStudy Abroad Program, Spring 2008
• Dean’s List, Spring 2008
• Distinguished Class Performance International Taxation, Spring 2008
• IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program, Spring 2007
• Note and Comment Editor,Columbia Journal of Transnational Law, 2007-2008
• Columbia Big Brothers/Big Sisters Program, 2006-2007
• Columbia University Kyushu University Semester Exchange,Fukuoka City, Japan, Summer 2006
• Member, Manhattan College National Historical Society, 2003-2006
• Manhattan College Field Hockey Team, 2002-2006
• Manhattan College Student Government, 2004-2005
• Invited to Manhattan College’s Honors Convocation, Fall 2005
• Manhattan College Dean’s List,Spring 2006
Legal Experience 法学生简历代写
Legal Language Instructor Japan Tokyo International School, Tokyo, Japan, Feb. 2008 to Present
• Teach legal English to Japanese attorneys in large Japanese law firms.
• Develop comprehensive lesson plans that simulate US law-school classroom environment to prepare Japanese attorneys to enter US law schools.
• Instruct both individuals and groups of attorneys ranging from first-year associates to senior partners.
Research Assistant Columbia School of Law Center for Public Interest Law, New York, NY Fall 2007
• Represented both ongoing and startup nonprofit organizations.
• Drafted contract between nonprofit corporation and international pharmaceutical services company to help senior citizens obtain discounted prescription drugs.
• Conducted presentation for newly formed non-profit corporation’s board of directors to define and explain directors’ individual and collective roles and duties.
• Drafted new operating agreement for Limited Liability Company that recently merged with another Limited Liability Company.
• Completed newly formed non-profit corporation’s application for tax-exempt status.