英语语法句型单词（十七） 如果这部字典不是你的，它会是谁的呢？192. We thought of selling this old furniture, but we have decided to hold on to it. It might be valuable···
191. If the dictionary is not yours, who else’s can it be?
192. We thought of selling this old furniture, but we have decided to hold on to it. It might be valuable.
193. Meeting mu uncle after all these days was an unforgettable moment, one I will always treasure.
194. News reports say peace talks between the two countries have broken down with no agreement reached.
195. To enjoy the scenery, she would rather spend long hours on the train than travel by air.
196.Itis the ability to do the job that matters not where you come from or what you are.
197. My name is Robert, but most of my friends call me Bob for short.
198.Email, as well as telephones, is playing an important part in daily communication.
199.As we joined the big crowd I got separated from my friends. 英语语法句型单词（十七）
200.The car accident was similar to the one that happened in 1973.