英语语法句型短语单词（七） 我的英汉词典消失了。可能是谁拿的呢？92. It has been announced that candidates shall remain in their seats until all the papers have been collect···
91. My English-Chinese dictionary has disappeared. Who could have taken it?
92. It has been announced that candidates shall remain in their seats until all the papers have been collected.
93. Oh, I am not feeling well in the stomach. I should not have eaten so much fried chicken just now.
94. I was really anxious about you. You should not have left home without a word.
95. You can not imagine that a well-behaved gentleman should be so rude to a lady.
96. Mr Bush is on time for everything. How can it be that he was late for the opening ceremony?
97. My sister met him at the Grand Theater yesterday afternoon, so he could not have attended your lecture.
98. There was a lot of fun at yesterday’s party. You ought to have come, but why didn’t you?
99. The fire spread through the hotel very quickly but everyone was able to get out.
100. When he was there, he would go to that coffee shop at the corner after work every day.
101. It is certain that he will hand over his business to his son when he gets old.
102. On hearing the news of the accident in the coal mine, she went pale.英语语法句型短语单词（七）
103. We have to get in the wheat as soon as possible because a storm is on the way.
104. Once a decision has been made, all of us should stick to it.
105. Helen always helps her mother even though going to school takes up most of her day.
更多其他：代写作业 数学代写 物理代写 生物学代写 程序编程代写 统计代写