AMATH 250 Online Assignment 8
拉普拉斯变换代写 Late penalty is 1% per hour. It is your responsibility to make sure you have time to upload your assignment by the deadline.
Late penalty is 1% per hour. It is your responsibility to make sure you have time to upload your assignment by the deadline.You may use the course materials posted on the course website and the optional text as references. You are also allowed to discuss ideas with your classmates, the course instructor and TAs. Please do not post fifinal answers or give away too much on Piazza; it will be monitored closely. Your submitted work must be written upon your own and should indicate your knowledge of the material.
Academic Integrity Declaration (AID): Fill out the Academic Integrity Declaration form and upload as a page 1 to Crowdmark. 拉普拉斯变换代写
I declare the following statements to be true:
- The work I submit here is entirely my own
- I have not used any unauthorized aids
- I am aware that misconduct related to examinations can result in signifificant penalties including failing the course and suspension, as outlined in Policy 71
- I have discussed the assignment with the following people (if any):
- Write your name and the date in the box below, then upload this page to Crowdmark.
Each question should be uploaded separately to Crowdmark. 拉普拉斯变换代写
- Find the Laplace transform of the piecewise defifined functions f(t) (illustrated below) by expressing the functions in terms of the piecewise function and the Heaviside step function, H(t).
(a) Find L[f(t)]. Assume that 0 <a<b<c always holds.
(b) Find L[f(t)]. Slope of the lines, m, are shown in the graph.
- Determine the Laplace transform of the following functions. Here you may use common identities and known transforms of basic functions, but clearly show each step and brieflfly state which identities/properties you use in each step (i.e. Shift Theorems, Derivative Theorem etc.).
- Find the Laplace transform of the following IVPs.