The rise of Asthma rate
1. What is the nature of the disease and its symptoms? How is the disease transmitted or acquired?
Symptoms include wheezing, coughing, chest tightness, or shortness of breath.
2. What is the prevalence/incidence of the disease and how has that changed over the past 50 years and how will it change in the future?
CDC: 2010 about 10 million children had been diagnosed with asthma in their lifetime and 7 million (9.4 percent) still had asthma.
3. How is the disease detected? What is the validity/reliability/sensitivity/specificity of the detection method?
Test results: Lung Function Test, a test called spirometry to check how the lungs are working
4. What is the cost of the disease, for the individual, the family, and from a public health perspective?
5. How can we prevent this disease from an individual and a public health perspective?
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!